You're eligible if you:
- are a female
- are a domestic student
- are enrolled full-time and have completed at least 12 units of study in one the following programs:
- Bachelor of Commerce (or a dual program that includes a Bachelor of Commerce) in a declared Finance major
- Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Advanced Business (Honours)
- don't hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
How to apply
Apply using the online application portal.
- a personal statement, in no more than 1,000 words, answering the following questions:
- why did you choose your field of study?
- what are your future career aspirations and where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- what impact will this scholarship have on you personally and professionally?
- a copy of your CV
- proof of financial needs (if relevant) e.g. Centrelink statements, ATO statements, payslips, family income etc.
- a copy of your studies report
- any other documents relevant to your application such as certificates or references etc.
You can only upload one file per field. If you have multiple files, combine them in a single file.
Save your file using the naming format: Lastname-Firstname-Document type (e.g. SmithSam-supporting-evidence.zip).
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- academic achievement
- the strength of your personal statement
- any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to your future success.
What happens next
If you're shortlisted, we may contact you to arrange an interview.
About this scholarship
Established in 2018 and supported by annual donation from Pinnacle Investment Management Group Ltd.