- Enrolment status
Future UQ student
- Study level
- Study area
All study areas
- Scholarship focus
Rural or remote
- Scholarship duration
- Applications open
4 January 2023
- Applications close
4 February 2023
This scholarship is part of the Aspire Scholarship Program. You only need to submit one application to be considered for all of the scholarships you're eligible for in this program.
See all scholarships in this program.
You’re eligible if you:
- are a domestic student
- are enrolling as a commencing student in any bachelor program at UQ in semester 1 in the year of the scholarship
- have not completed any prior tertiary study at bachelor level or higher.
- can demonstrate significant financial disadvantage through achieving the maximum points for the ‘Financial Hardship’ category of QTAC’s Educational Access Scheme
- have been awarded a UQ Link Scholarship
- have not received another scholarship awarded on the basis of financial hardship at The University of Queensland, with the exception of a UQ Link Scholarship
How to apply
Apply using the online application portal.
Your application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by 11:59pm on the due date. We can't consider late applications.
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
Preference will be given to applicants whose residential address is in a Regional or Remote area in the year prior to their commencement.
What happens next
We'll email you to confirm we've received your application.
If you haven’t received your confirmation email within 2 working days of submitting your application contact us at email@example.com.
About this scholarship
This Scholarship was established in 2019 by the Goldburg Family Foundation under the Create Change Scholarship Match Initiative, with the intent to support and enable capable and talented students who experience financial disadvantage.