This scholarship is closed.
This scholarship is part of the Aspire Scholarship Program. You only need to submit one application to be considered for all of the scholarships you're eligible for in this program.
See all scholarships in this program.
You’re eligible if you:
- are a domestic student
- are enrolling as a commencing student in any bachelor program at UQ in semester 2 in the year of the scholarship
- have not completed any prior tertiary study at bachelor level or higher.
And you have:
- demonstrated significant financial disadvantage through achieving the maximum points for the ‘Financial Hardship’ category of QTAC’s Educational Access Scheme
- been awarded a UQ Link Scholarship
- not received another scholarship awarded on the basis of financial hardship at The University of Queensland, with the exception of:
- UQ Link scholarship
- 33rd UQ Senate Create Change Residential Scholarship
- Aspire Residential Scholarship.
How to apply
Apply through the online application portal.
You will need to:
- register (if you do not already have a Survey Monkey Apply login)
- select the 2022 Aspire Scholarships program
- upload supporting documentation.
Your application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by 11:59pm on the due date. We can't consider late applications.
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
The Scholarship will be awarded to an applicant whose residential address is in a regional or remote area in the year prior to starting studies at UQ.
What happens next
We'll email you to confirm we've received your application.
If you haven’t received your confirmation email within 2 working days of submitting your application contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this scholarship
This Scholarship was established in 2019 by the Goldburg Family Foundation under the Create Change Scholarship Match Initiative, with the intent to support and enable capable and talented students who experience financial disadvantage.