Warren Braxton Bannister Bursaries in Economics
- Enrolment status
- Current UQ student
- Student type
- Domestic, International
- Study level
- Study area
- Business and economics
- Scholarship focus
- Academic excellence, Financial hardship
- Scholarship value
- At least $3,000
- Scholarship duration
- One year
- Number awarded
- Applications open
- 1 January 2023
- Applications close
- 31 March 2023
You're eligible if you:
- can demonstrate financial hardship
- will be enrolled in the first year of one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours).
How to apply
Complete the online application form.
- documents relevant to your application, such as certificates, references or awards.
You’ll be asked to tell us about:
- your previous academic study
- financial need
- any other matter the selection committee considers relevant.
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- demonstrated financial need
- academic merit
- evidence relevant to your future success in the study of economics.
What happens next
The selection committee will meet soon after the closing date and notify you of the outcome in writing.
About this scholarship
Established in 2005 and maintained by an endowment from the estate of the late Warren Braxton Bannister.