You’re eligible if you:
- are enrolled or intend to enrol full-time in an undergraduate program offered at UQ Gatton as a commencing Gatton student
- can demonstrate financial need.
How to apply
Complete the online application form.
- proof of your financial circumstances (eg. tax return and/or Centrelink statements)
- proof of your academic achievement
- a personal statement.
You can save your progress and resume your application at any time.
Your application is confidential and used only to assess your eligibility for the scholarship.
Make sure you attach all your supporting documents before you submit your application.
You’ll need to submit your online application by 11.59PM AEST on the closing date.
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- academic achievement to date
- demonstrated financial hardship
- your personal statement that explains your background, current interests, career aspiration, and your financial need.
What happens next
We’ll send you an email to confirm we’ve received your application.
About this scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2006 and is maintained by gifts from the UQ Gatton Past Students Association Inc.
If you are the successful recipient, you may hold the scholarship for up to 3 years, provided you:
- obtain a 4.0 GPA in each semester
- continue to be enrolled full-time in an approved program at UQ Gatton.
You may transfer to another approved program and continue to hold the scholarship for the remaining tenure.