- Enrolment status
Future UQ student,
Current UQ student
- Student type
- Study level
- Study area
Business and economics, Law
- Scholarship focus
- Scholarship value
At least $3,000
- Scholarship duration
- Applications open
1 August 2022
- Applications close
3 March 2023
You're eligible if you:
- are a citizen of the United States of America
- are an international student
- are enrolled full-time in a program administered by the Business, Economics and Law Faculty.
How to apply
- A personal statement, no more than 1,000 words, addressing:
- the impact this scholarship will have on you personally and professionally
- your future career aspirations
- details of any leadership and/or community service experience relevant to your application.
- proof of citizenship of The United States of America
- any other documents relevant to your application, such as certificates, achievements, references etc.
If you have multiple documents, please combine them in a single zip file.
Save your file using the naming format: Lastname-Firstname-Document type (e.g. SmithSam-supporting-evidence.zip)
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- academic achievement; and
- demonstrated financial need; and
- any other evidence which may be deemed relevant.
What happens next
If you're shortlisted, we may contact you to arrange an interview.
About this scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2014 and maintained by the income from the endowment fund.