- Enrolment status
Future UQ student
- Student type
- Study level
- Study area
Agriculture and animal sciences, Environment, Health and medicine, Science and mathematics
- Scholarship focus
- Scholarship duration
- Applications open
- Applications close
You’re eligible if you:
- are an international student
- are commencing your first semester at UQ
- are commencing an approved UQ Faculty of Science program (minimum one-year duration). See Terms & Conditions for a full list of approved programs.
- have met the conditions of your offer by the scholarship’s closing date (you don’t need to accept your full offer by the scholarship application deadline)
- demonstrate strong academic performance in your previous studies.
How to apply
Complete the online application form.
- a personal statement demonstrating your capacity to create change and contribute to science
Make sure you attach all your supporting documents before you submit your application.
You’ll need to submit your online application by 13:00pm AEST on the closing date.
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- your academic performance (based on the academic credentials you submitted in your UQ Faculty of Science program application)
- your capacity to create change and contribute to science (based on the personal statement you submitted in your scholarship application).
UQ values diversity and inclusion and may consider this when we review your application.
What happens next
We’ll send you an email to confirm we’ve received your application.