- Enrolment status
Future UQ student
- Study level
- Study area
Business and economics
- Scholarship focus
- Scholarship value
25% of tuition fee
- Scholarship duration
- Applications open
1 August 2022
- Applications close
30 November 2022
How to apply
Apply using the online application form.
- a copy of your CV
- 2 written work-related references
- a video (5 minutes max) that tells the scholarship panel:
- about your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations
- about a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle
- what have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place.
Your CV and reference documents can be the same ones you use for your program application.
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- academic merit
- managerial experience
- community involvement
- personal statement responses.
What happens next
We'll contact you in writing within 2 months of the closing date to let you know the outcome.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the MBA Director, whose decision is final. Not every scholarship will be awarded annually.
Scholarship deferrals to future semesters are not permitted. Scholarships will not be extended beyond the 24-month timeframe.