You're eligible if you:
- are a domestic student
- can demonstrate financial need
- are enrolled, or intend to enrol, full-time in any of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce.
How to apply
Apply using the online application portal.
- a personal statement, of no more than 1000 words, addressing:
- the impact this scholarship will have on you personally and professionally
- what your future career aspirations are
- details of any leadership or community service experiences that are relevant to your application.
- documents that demonstrate your personal qualities and academic potential such as certificates or achievement and academic references
- evidence of your financial need including proof of finances (if relevant) e.g. Centrelink statements, ATO statements, family income etc.
You can only upload one file per field. If you have multiple files, combine them in a single file.
Save your file using the naming format: Lastname-Firstname-Document type (e.g. SmithSam-supporting-evidence.zip).
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- demonstrated financial need
- personal qualities, including academic potential
- any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to your future success.
About this scholarship
Established in 2020 by LFF Pty Ltd as trustee for the Lewin Foundation under the Create Change Scholarship Match Initiative and maintained by income generated from the endowment fund. Mr Walter Lewin (Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)/Bachelor of Laws (Honours), and Mrs Elizabeth Lewin, as founders of the Lewin Foundation are funding the Lewin Scholarships to support need-based students who study an undergraduate Commerce and/or Business Management degree within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (BEL).