You're eligible if you:
- are a domestic student
- can demonstrate financial need
- haven't completed a program at the bachelor level or above
- are enrolled in the first or second year of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- an engineering integrated program or a dual program including any one of these programs
- don't hold a scholarship that the Head deems similar.
And you're either of the below:
- a first-year student who completed Year 12 at a high school in a regional area, or completed Year 12 as a boarder while having a permanent address in a regional area, in the 2 years immediately prior to the year the scholarship is awarded
- a second-year student who completed secondary studies at a high school in a regional area or completed secondary studies as a boarder while having a permanent address in a regional area in the 3 years immediately prior to the year the scholarship is awarded.
How to apply
Apply using the online application portal.
You'll need a:
- a cover letter
- your resume
- a copy of your recent Year 12 report, or your most recent studies report (you can download this from mySI-net).
You'll also need to respond to some short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria.
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- interest in studying ICT
- personal qualities, including leadership skills and extra-curricular activities
- academic achievements
- any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to your future success in the ICT profession.
About this scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2015 and maintained by an annual gift from HUB24, previously Agility Applications.