You're eligible if you:
- are a domestic student
- are enrolled in an approved program (see list below)
- are enrolled in a relevant field or major offered by the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
- are enrolled in
- year 3 or 4 (those completing a 4-year program)
- year 4 or 5 (those completing a 5-year program)
- or are a UQ graduate who graduated in 2021 or 2022 and studied in the Approved Program and Relevant Field
- has approval from the University to undertake an overseas exchange semester of study.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) / Master of Engineering
- A dual which includes the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) / Master of Engineering
Upon return from the overseas exchange, the student must submit to the Head of School a report of no more than 1,000 words on their study experience. The report may be reproduced in school or faculty publications.