You're eligible if you are:
- an international student
- a citizen of the P.R. China
- enrolled full-time in any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program approved by the UQ Business School.
How to apply
- a personal statement, in no more than 1,000 words, addressing:
- the impact this scholarship will have on you personally and professionally
- what your future career aspirations are
- details of any leadership or community service experiences that are relevant to your application.
- proof of heritage to demonstrate you’re a Chinese citizen
- other documents relevant to your application such as certificates or references etc.
You can only upload one file per field. If you have multiple files, combine them in a single file.
Save your file using the naming format: Lastname-Firstname-Document type (e.g. SmithSam-supporting-evidence.zip).
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- academic achievements
- demonstrated financial disadvantage
- personal qualities, including leadership potential
- a genuine desire to pursue a career in business after graduation
- any other evidence which may be deemed relevant.
About this scholarship
Established in 2013 by the Chin Family Trust.