At a glance
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
Awarded to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students seeking admission to a postgraduate Masters by coursework program administered by the School of Economics.
This scholarship is only open to persons who are of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander who are seeking to undertake a Masters by Coursework program administered by the School of Economics.
About the award
The School of Economics at The University of Queensland is offering one postgraduate coursework scholarship covering up to 100 percent of tuition fees for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander student. The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is seeking admission into one of the following School of Economics coursework master programs:
- Master of Business Economics
- Master of Development Economics
- Master of Economics and Public Policy
- Master of Health Economics
- Master of International Economics and Finance
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit in undergraduate studies and relevant work experience. Appliacants may be required to attend an interview.
How to apply
Applications close November for semester 1 intake, and June for semester 2 intake. Visit www.uq.edu.au/economics/scholarships-prizes-bursaries for specific dates.
The application form should be completed and returned to the School of Economics by the closing date along with the material set out under the application procedure on page 1.Applications close:24 November 2017Before you apply:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:School of Economics07 3365 4482