At a glance
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and attract applicants from some of the best institutions in Indonesia.
- Citizens of Indonesia who normally reside in Indonesia
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate opportunities: students must have completed the International Baccalaureate for direct entry, or for those who are undertaking degree level studies from a recognised, degree granting institution in Indonesia, at least one year must be completed. Students from our partner institutions are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Postgraduate opportunities: High achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.
About the award
The UQ BEL Indonesia Scholarships provide a one-off $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate or postgraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
How to apply
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate application form or postgraduate application form for international students to UQ International. You must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for the scholarship.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form (available below) and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Services Unit
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Applications for semester 2 2017 are open until 30th April 2017.
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms. If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the closing date, unfortunately we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.Applications close:30 April 2017Before you apply:
Download application form:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Business, Economics & Law