At a glance
Awarded to citizens of India studying a coursework master’s degree or undergraduate degree within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excludes the MBA).
- Citizens of India who normally reside in India.
- Students who have applied to UQ and who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program.
- Students who will commence their program at UQ in Semester 2, 2017.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Please note that this opportunity is not available to students already studying or residing in Australia.
How to apply
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate application form or postgraduate application form for international students to UQ International. You must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for the scholarship.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the closing date)
- Once you have received your offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form (available below) and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Services Unit
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Applications for semester 2 2017 are open until 30th April 2017.
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms. If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the closing date, unfortunately we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.Applications close:30 April 2017Before you apply:
Download application form:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Business, Economics & Law