At a glance
Awarded to students from Taiwan studying a postgraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
- Citizens of Taiwan who normally reside in Taiwan.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant postgraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
About the award
The Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship provides:
- a one-off $5000 tuition fee waiver for any postgraduate program in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
- 3 one-on-one Career planning sessions with our Employability Specialists within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law’s Student Employability Team. Gain valuable advice from our experts, as well as a personalised plan to further develop your personal brand and achieve your dream career.
- Access to a comprehensive range of programs and services offered through our award-winning Student Employability Team, which are designed to boost your employability and give you an edge in the highly competitive global workplace.
How to apply
- Lodge an official UQ postgraduate application form for international students to UQ International. You must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for the scholarship.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the closing date)
- Once you have received your offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form (available below) and submit via email to email@example.com, or via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Services Unit
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Applications for semester 2 2017 are open until the 30th April 2017.
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms. If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the closing date, unfortunately we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.Applications close:30 April 2017Before you apply:
Download application form:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Business, Economics & Law