At a glance
Awarded to students from Taiwan studying a postgraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
- Citizens of Taiwan who normally reside in Taiwan
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant postgraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
About the award
The Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship provides:
- a one-off $5000 tuition fee waiver for any postgraduate program in business, economics, law or tourism (excluding the MBA)
- professional experience to support career development, which may include career mentoring and industry engagement.
- For more information on this scholarship, please click here to download the flyer.
How to apply
Applications for semester 1 2017 commencements are open until the 30th November 2016
- Lodge an official UQ postgraduate application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the closing date)
- When you have received your offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Further information is available by emailing email@example.com
Applications close:30 November 2016Before you apply:
Download application form:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Business, Economics & Law