At a glance
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
The aim of the Scheme is to encourage and assist Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander undergraduate students in health-related disciplines to complete their studies and join the health workforce.
To be eligible to apply for funding under this scheme, applicants must:
• be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent; and
• be intending to enrol or be already enrolled in an entry level program that leads to a qualification in a health-related field; and
• be intending to study in the academic year that the scholarship is offered.
Eligible health areas are:
• Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander health work
• Allied health (excluding pharmacy)
• Dentistry/oral health (excluding dental assistants)
These include graduate entry level courses.
About the award
Selection is based on the applicant's commitment to becoming a health professional and ther factors relevant to their future success in a relevant profession.
How to applyApplications close:12 October 2015Before you apply:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Australian College of Nursing1800 688 628