At a glance
The student in their chosen field of study within Marketing, Business, Digital Design, IT or any internet business related field.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- Student must be studying in the following: Marketing, Business, IT, Digital Design or any e-business related field;
- Full-time student and applicant must be able to prove that they are studying at a tertiary institution.
About the award
Menulog will provide $1500AUD towards tuition fees for a student in their chosen field of study within Marketing, Business, Digital Design, IT or any internet business related field.
In addition the winning applicant will have a chance to have an online hangout with Menulog to learn about online companies, business and marketing strategies and to ask any questions which will help their future career path.
To find out more about the scholarship visit the company website.
How to apply
All applicants should email the following to email@example.com:
- Course and tertiary institution name of where applicant studies;
- A letter outlining as to why this scholarship can help your career (maximum of 400 words).
Award winner will be notified in writing on or before 30 November 2015.Applications close:21 November 2015Before you apply:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Josh Sorell