At a glance
The scholarship is awarded to current Chinese students undertaking the Study Abroad year as part of the 3+1+1 Engineering Partner Program at UQ and intending to articulate into the Master of Engineering Science (Coursework).
The scholarships are available for students applying for the following programs:
- Master of Engineering Science
- Master of Engineering Science (Management)
Scholarships are based on academic merit.
Only outstanding students who receive an unconditional offer for their EAIT program will be eligible to be shortlisted for the EAIT International Scholarship.
About the award
Terms and conditions
Click here for Terms and Conditions
The scholarship is a one-off payment of AUD$5000 towards the first semester tuition fees in the Master of Engineering Science & Master of Engineering Science (Management) programs for a 3+1+ student articulating into the Masters. The successful applicant must be a citizen of the People's Republic of China and classed as an international student in Australia (Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
How to apply
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
The University of Queensland
AUSTRALIA QLD 4072
Phone Tel: +61 7 3365 3728
Scholarship applications must be received at UQ by
• 31 October to commence in Semester 1 (February)
• 30 April to commence in Semester 2 (July)Applications close:30 April 2017Before you apply:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
- It is generally not permissable to hold more than one scholarship of the same type concurrently.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology+61 7 3365 3728