At a glance
The purpose of the scholarships is to encourage and assist first year students to study information and communications technology.
The scholarship is open to current Year 12 and gap year students who intend to commence study in Semester 1, 2017 who:
- are a domestic student, or
- are international students who have completed years 11-12 in Australia; and
- do not hold another similar scholarship; and
- intend to enrol in one of the following programs in the year of the award:
- Bachelor of Information Technology; or
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours); or
- a dual program which includes any of the above programs.
About the award
The scholarship is awarded to the applicant showing the greatest merit based on –
- academic achievement in secondary school studies; and
- an interest in studying ICT, as evidenced by a cover letter, short personal statement and a resume; and
- personal qualities, including leadership skills and extra-curricular activities; and
- any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future success in the ICT profession.
How to applyApplications close:23 January 2017ICT Excellence Rules approved 8.11.2016.pdfBefore you apply:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of EAIT+61 (7) 3365 3853