At a glance
Awarded to students who are a travel thinker and writer.
- You must be studying full-time or part-time at an accredited tertiary institution in 2015
- The scholarship is open to vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate students
- You must be able to show you are currently attending a tertiary education institution
- Your essay should be provided in plain html or word format
- Use the following document naming format: FirstName_LastName_Date.doc or .htm
- Deadline for all submissions is 30 September 2015
- The winner will be announced and notified in writing on or before 30 October 2015
- The winner will be paid by 14 November 2015 via electronic transfer into a nominated bank account
How to apply
To apply for the Hotel.com.au Online Travel and Tourism Scholarship write a 1,500 word essay covering the following key points:
- What are the key market segments of online travel in your country or region?
- Of these segments, how have their travel habits changed in the past 3 years including the use of new online tools?
- How do you think the travel habits of these segments will change and what trends are likely to influence that change over the next 3 years?
Please be aware that by applying for the Hotel.com.au Online Travel & Tourism Scholarship, you are granting Hotel.com.au an unlimited license to use your essay in whole or part, and relinquishing any copyright to it.
To submit your essay, please send it via email to scholarship@Hotel.com.au.
Further information can be found at Hotel.com.auApplications close:30 September 2015Before you apply:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Hotel.com.au