You're eligible if you:
- are a domestic student
- are currently enrolled as a full-time student in a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Advanced Business (Honours) with a declared major in accounting (including dual programs).
- can demonstrate financial disadvantage.
How to apply
Apply using the online application portal.
- a personal statement, of no more than 1,000 words, addressing:
- the impact this scholarship will have on you personally and professionally
- what your future career aspirations are
- details of any leadership or community service experiences that are relevant to your application.
- documents that demonstrate your personal qualities and academic potential such as certificates or academic references
- evidence of your financial need including proof of finances (if relevant) e.g. Centrelink statements, ATO statements, family income etc.
If you have multiple documents, please combine them in a single zip file.
Save your file using the naming format: Lastname-Firstname-Document type (e.g. SmithSam-supporting-evidence.zip
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- demonstrated financial need
- academic achievement
- any other matter the selection committee considers relevant for your future academic success.
What happens next
If you're shortlisted, we may contact you to arrange an interview.