At a glance
Awarded to a student undertaking postgraduate studies in the field of Greek studies.
The scholarship is open to graduate students who are either:
- undertaking a postgraduate program involving studies that relate to at least one area of Greek studies (ancient, Byzantine or modern) in language, culture, literature, history, archaeology, society, religion, economics, politics or geography (a Greek studies program) at UQ; or
- are undertaking a Greek studies program that is acceptable to the committee, as a student of another university.
About the award
THe scholarship is awarded to the applicant showing the greatest merit based on:
- academic achievement to date; and
- the suitability of the program to be undertaken.
How to apply
For queries, please contact:
The School Manager,
School of Historical & Philosophical Inquiry
Level 3, Forgan Smith Bldg
UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND, QLD 4072Applications close:10 July 2015Constantine Aspromourgos Rules.pdfBefore you apply:
Download application form:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.