At a glance
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and attract applicants from some of the best institutions in Indonesia.
- Citizens of Indonesia who normally reside in Indonesia
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate opportunities: students must have completed the International Baccalaureate for direct entry, or for those who are undertaking degree level studies from a recognised, degree granting institution in Indonesia, at least one year must be completed. Students from our partner institutions are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Postgraduate opportunities: High achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.
About the award
The UQ BEL Indonesia Scholarships provide:
· a $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate or postgraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
How to apply
Applications for semester 2 2016 commencements are open until the 30th April 2016
2. Receive a UQ Student ID Number
3. When you have received your unconditional offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Please download application form as per below.
To download the 2016 flyer click hereApplications close:30 April 2016Before you apply:
Download application form:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Business, Economics & Law