At a glance
Awarded to Malaysian students studying a program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
- Citizens of Malaysia who normally reside in Malaysia
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate opportunities: Students who have completed, or are completing A levels, STPM, GCE, SAM, AusMat, UEC or Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent senior secondary study in Malaysia), as well as those students currently studying at a recognized higher education institution (and seeking credit transfer into the UQ Bachelor) are encouraged to apply.
- Postgraduate opportunities: High achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.
About the award
The Malaysia Global Leaders Scholarship provides:
- a $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate/postgraduate program in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
- opportunities for professional experience to support career development, which may include an internship, mentoring and industry engagement.
How to apply
Applications for semester 2 2016 commencements are open until the 30th April 2016
- Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- When you have received your unconditional offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Please download application form as per below.
Further Information?Applications close:30 April 2016Before you apply:
Download application form:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Business, Economics & Law