At a glance
Awarded to students who undertake tourism postgraduate study within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law from Latin America.
- Citizens of a Latin American country (including Mexico), who normally reside in Latin America and are not undertaking studies in Australia.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant postgraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ studying:
Graduate Certificate in Tourism, Hotel and Event Management
Master of Tourism, Hotel and Event Management (three or four semester program)
Master of Tourism Leadership
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
- Lodge an official UQ postgraduate application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- Complete the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Applications for semester 1, 2016 will close on the 30th of November 2015.
Further Information?Applications close:30 November 2015Before you apply:
Download application form:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Business, Economics and Law