At a glance
Awarded to students studying the Master of Architecture.
The scholarships are available for international students who have completed undergraduate studies and been accepted into the Master of Architecture at UQ. The successful candidates must be classed as an international student in Australia (Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
About the award
How to apply
- Lodge an official UQ postgraduate application for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- Complete the Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology online form and submit to the Faculty Office:
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
The University of Queensland QLD 4072
Phone: +61 7 3365 4777
Fax: +61 7 3365 4444
Email: email@example.comScholarship applications must be received at UQ by
• 31 October to commence in Semester 1 (February)
• 30 April to commence in Semester 2 (July)Applications close:30 April 2016Before you apply:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:School of Architecture+61 7 3365 3537