At a glance
Awarded to students from Hong Kong studying an undergraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- Citizens of Hong Kong who normally reside in Hong Kong
- Students must have completed the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination or a *recognized Hong Kong sub-degree (Associate Degree or Higher Diploma) programs
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
* The recognized HK sub-degree programs refers to those business, economics, law or tourism related programs delivered by the following institutions:
- HKU-School of Professional and Continuing Education (HKU-SPACE)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong - School of Continuing and Professional Studies (CUHK-SCS)
- City University of Hong Kong Community College (CityU-CC)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU), Hong Kong Community College (HKCC)
- Hong Kong Baptist University, College of International Education (HKBU-CIE)
- Tung Wah College (TWC)
- Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or The Vocational Training Council (HKIVE or VTC)
- Caritas Institute of Higher Education (CIHE)
About the award
The Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship provides:
- a $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- professional experience to support career development, which may include an internship, mentoring and industry engagement.
- For more information on this scholarship, please click here to download the flyer
How to apply
Applications for semester 2 2016 commencements are open until the 30th April 2016
- Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- When you have received your unconditional offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Please download application form as per below.
Further Information?Applications close:30 April 2016Before you apply:
Download application form:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Business, Economics & Law