At a glance
Awarded to students who undertake postgraduate study in Business, Economics, Law and Tourism programs excluding the MBA.
- Citizens of Colombia, who normally reside in Colombia.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant postgraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to current, enrolled UQ students).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
About the award
How to apply
- Lodge an official UQ postgraduate application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- Complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
email@example.com or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Applications for semester 1 2016 are open until the 30th November.
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Please download application form as per below.
Further Information?Applications close:30 November 2015Before you apply:
Download application form:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarshipContact:Faculty of Business, Economics and Law